Failure to comply with environmental regulations is something all organisations must be mindful of and this risk needs to be measured not just in terms of sanctions or penalties, but also in potential brand and reputational damage.
Greenstreets can mitigate this risk by ensuring your business complies with the environmental legislation in force regardless of where you operate, as well as reducing your administrative and compliance management workload. We specialize in Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) obligations within the EU and Canada and also offer Environmental and Waste Management services. All of this is underpinned by our integrated Data Management platform GRIPS™, specifically developed for this work.
- Review of your company's activities and facilities.
- Detailed gap analysis to determine what legislation is applicable.
- Registering your company with the appropriate agencies.
- Ensuring compliance with current directives and advice on future developments.
- Preparing and submitting EPR reports and managing other aspects of compliance.
Let us manage all of your environmental obligations, allowing you to look after what you do best.