For over two decades Greenstreets has been helping Irish-based companies to meet their reporting obligations around the Packaging Regulations and to comply with the WEEE and Batteries Regulations since their introduction in 2005. Working with household names like Supervalu, Aldi, Nestle and GSK, we provide trustworthy and impartial advice that covers:
Packaging Compliance Services
- Assessing the best option for your business - Repak Scheme Membership or Self-Compliance
- Preparing and submitting your periodic packaging returns
- Undertaking weighing and sampling exercises to determine exact packaging data
- Self-compliance obligations, including take-back notices and meeting recovery targets
- Setting up your product and packaging data on GRIPS™ to facilitate easy reporting
WEEE and Batteries Compliance Services
- Preparing and submitting monthly reports to the WEEE Blackbox and compliance schemes
- Auditing physical locations and online shops to determine compliance with Regulations
- Product portfolio assessment to determine in-scope products, categories and exact weights
- For B2B and self-compliers, we help you meet annual EPA reporting requirements
Our goal is your peace of mind, which comes from knowing that your business is fully compliant and that you are not over-paying obligation fees. You will also have reduced your reporting workload and be receiving business intelligence from your data. Read more...
To learn about how we can help your business, contact Howard Mulligan or phone 01-4100618
See how we have helped Irish clients here...