Packaging Waste Compliance (UK)
The Regulations. The Producer Responsibility Obligations (Packaging Waste) Regulations 2007 place obligations on all UK companies with a turnover exceeding £2 million and who handle over 50 tonnes of packaging. Companies are required either to register directly with an appropriate agency - Environment Agency (EA), SEPA, or NIEA or to register with an approved Compliance Scheme who can take on some of their legal obligations.
How Greenstreets can help. As one of just a handful of Methodologies acknowledged by the Environment Agency, Greenstreets' mission is to assist businesses in collecting and reporting their packaging data. With over 17 years' of experience in providing independent and impartial advice, we can provide the following services to producers:
- Independent review of your processes to determine obligations
- Audit of your packaging data to ensure accuracy
- Collection of packaging weights
- Purpose designed Software (GRIPS™) to manage and report data
- Complete outsourced service to manage all aspects of your Packaging Waste return.
To learn more about Greenstreets' Data Service please contact Helen Little
T: (07702) 786731 E: firstname.lastname@example.org