Producer Responsibility Reporting
Let us make your EPR Reporting easy!
Depending on where you operate and the type of products and packaging supplied, you may be required to report on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Changes in your product mix, when combined with amendments to reporting criteria or thresholds can result in significant additional workload for your team. Greenstreets will manage this process, allowing you to focus on what you know best.
Typical EPR Reporting Project Outline
- The first step is to establish a data model using GRIPS™ software to assess your product portfolio and to help determine any data gaps
- With your permission, we then contact suppliers to obtain product or packaging specifications
- If the data is not sufficiently robust, it may be supplemented with existing similar data or by selective sampling of certain packaging and/or products
- Once data set-up is completed, GRIPS™ allows quick and easy generation of reports in any required format. All that is required is a sales report
- When new products are added or if reporting requirements change, Greenstreets will update GRIPS™ with these specifications, so that your reports will always be complete and accurate
Our widely acknowledged processes and methodologies ensure that your business will be given the best advice to suit your circumstances. regardless of where you operate, whether this is for Packaging, Electronic Products, Batteries or Textiles
Read more about our services in Case Studies.