Producer Responsibility Reporting
Let us make your EPR Reporting easy!
Depending on where you operate and the type of products and packaging supplied, your business may have monthly, quarterly or annual reporting obligations. Any changes to your product mix or changes in reporting regulations can result in significant additional workload for your team. Greenstreets will manage this process, allowing your people to focus on what they know best.
Typical EPR Reporting Project Outline
- The first step is to establish a data model using GRIPS™ software to assess your product portfolio and to help determine any data gaps
- With your agreement, we may then contact vendors or suppliers to obtain product or packaging specifications
- If the data is not sufficiently robust, it may be supplemented with existing similar data or by selective sampling of certain packaging and/or products
- Once the data set-up is complete, GRIPS™ enables reports to be generated quickly and easily in the required format. All that is needed is a sales report
- As new products are added or if reporting requirements change, Greenstreets will update GRIPS™ with these specifications, so that your reports will always be complete and accurate
Our processes and methodologies are widely acknowledged so your business will be given the best advice for your needs. regardless of where you operate, or what type of EPR waste is produced.
Read more about our services in Case Studies.