Failing to comply with with environmental regulations is something all organisations must be mindful of and the risk for businesses needs to be measured not just in terms of potential sanctions or penalties, but also in brand and reputation damage.
Greenstreets can mitigate this risk by ensuring that you comply with the environmental legislation in force regardless of where your business operates, as well as reducing your administrative and compliance management workload. We specialize in a number of key areas including Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) obligations within the EU and Canada, as well as Environmental and Waste Management services. All of this is underpinned by our integrated Data Management platform GRIPS™, specifically developed for this work.
Our services to business include:
- Initial assessment to identify your environmental obligations.
- Review of your company's activities and facilities.
- Detailed gap analyses to determine what environmental legislation applies to your operation.
- Registering your company with the appropriate agencies and handling any correspondence
- Ensuring you comply with current directives and keeping you abreast of future developments
- Preparing and submitting your EPR reports and managing other compliance obligations
Let our experienced team look after all of your environmental obligations, allowing you to manage what you do best.